Saturday, 2 February 2013

My Habitat Home: More Unseen Pictures





Days before going back to build our home.  We were on a short break.



Packing with kids means piles of mess all in one corner so that when it was time to move it was quick and easy.  During this time we had a home inspection because in the projects, your home isn't  your home.  We failed this inspection because of the move.  If they were going to inspect a second time, like they promised, we would have been evicted regardless of  weather or not we are moving.  

Closet and pantry doors.

Pantry

My finger and home.

Home

This was our sink at the apartment.  We continued to tell housing about this issue and they did nothing.  This was not going to happen in our new home.  I painted our new sink with polyurethane.

New laundry room.

Pantry

New sink

New kitchen area


Back yard

Days before moving



Our bathroom

Our laundry room

Donna Dehart in the boy's bedroom




Our really big crawl space




My daughter's bedroom

My bedroom






My husband coming from crawl space and our super freaky stairs.

Crawl space





I thought my outdoor light was pretty.

No comments: